2007 Annual Conference - Do I belong to my family? Exploring ethical implications of biological relationships
Date: 13th Jan 07
Organisers: Scottish Council on Human Bioethics, Ethics and Medicine Trust
Participants: Around 100 persons were present
- Welcome - Prof. Anthony Busuttil (SCHB President)
- Bump or mum? How to look at the pregnant woman - Dr Clare McGraw
- Who am I? Conceived by whom? To whom related? - Dr Alexina McWhinnie
- What is family, anyway? - Ms Jennifer Speirs
- Caderveric organ donation (PowerPoint) - Dr Gill Haddow
- 2015 Film Festival - Biomedical Research Ethics
- 2014 Film Festival - The Moral Status of the Embryo
- 2013 Film Festival - Cyborg Ethics
- 2012 Film Festival - NeuroEthics
- 2011 Film Festival - Human Dignity
- 2010 Film Festival - Psychiatry Ethics
- 2009 Film Festival - Eugenics: Science Fiction or Future Reality?
- 2008 Film Festival - End of Life issues
- 2007 Film Festival - Biological Kinship identity
- 2006 Film Festival - The ethics of transplantation and xenotransplantation
- 2005 Film Festival - The ethics of cloning
- 2015 Annual Conference - Biomedical Research Ethics
- Conference - Should we legalise Assisted Suicide
- 2013 Annual Conference - Principles of Conscientious Objections
- 2012 Annual Conference - What are the ethical issues regarding Care for the Elderly?
- 2011 Annual Conference - Retention of Human Tissue: Legal and Ethical Aspect
- 2010 Annual Conference - Am I a donor before I am dead?
- 2009 Annual Conference - Animal-Human hybrids
- 2008 Annual Conference - Human Dignity: What is it, and how should we respect it?
- 2007 Annual Conference - Do I belong to my family? Exploring ethical implications of biological relationships
- 2006 Annual Conference - To be or not to be? Exploring the ethical implications of embryo selection
- 2005 Annual Conference - Euthanasia - A good death?
- 2004 Annual Conference - Cloning and the Biotech Future